Islander – one who was born on an island, one who now lives on an island, or just the islander type.
Bafflin’ – one who comes up with baffling stuff, one who baffles people, or just the perplexing type.
Bafflin’ Islander – one who likes Baffin Island but has never been there, one who is going to Baffin Island, or just the Baffin Island dreamer type.
Weather at Pond Inlet, Baffin Island, Nunavut, Canada.
All photos in this blog are Copyright (C) 2013, 2014 Magnus Birkner. All Rights Reserved.
In other news we have heard that Baffin Island is the preferred pasture area for Santa’s reindeers. Especially Rudolph loves the place. Here are songs about Rudolph in some different languages:
- English: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0byH9h1ClBY
- French: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MUTIiwUT4_c
- German: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WWxRpFqBHEM
- Spanish: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qd78MM8wvK8
- Swedish: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eqOJRpzlh3w
(let me know if you find the same in a different language so that we can add it here)